Meanwhile back in the lab (working on)

Underneath you can see what's on its way to me right now and what I intent to get this way once I'm ready.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me, but don't ask me when releases will ship, because I don't know. When I do, I'll post it here.

On the way:
 
12"s
Historically Fucked - The Mule Peasants Revolt of 12076 Lp (Upset the Rhythm)
Terry - Call Me Terry Lp (Upset the Rhythm)
The Toads -  In the Wilderness Lp (Upset the Rhythm)
 
7"s
Es - Fantasy Ep (Upset the Rhythm)

Waiting to be shipped:

12"s
Carnivorous Bells - Room Above All Lp (Human Headstone)
Glittering Insects - Lp (Mind Melt)
Heavy Metal - IV : Counter Electrode Iron Mono 2xLp (Total Punk)
Lavender Flu - Assorted Promenades Lp (Total Punk)
Pyrex - Lp (Total Punk)
Teevee Repairmann - Watching TV Lp (Total Punk)

7"s
Grand Scheme - Numbers Game Ep (11 PM)
Shitty Life - Limits to Growth Ep (11 PM)
Subliminal Excess - Witness Ep (11 PM)
 
Tapes
Rolex - Promo Cassette (11 PM)
 
Zines
122 Hours of Fear Zine: A Zine about the Show Going Experience

Working on (intentions, no guarantuees...): 
Kitchen's Floor - None of That Lp (Eternal Soundcheck)
Meat Thump - Eat, Prey, Live Lp  (Chemical Inbalance)
Sacred Product - Same Old Gag Tape (Eternal Soundcheck)
Stress Domain - Demo Tape (Self Released)